The Wellington Division - Tiger!

Sequence 25 roughs! This is the first of a few long sequences in book three. Kyte reappears here too, the character who got this whole story rolling way back in sequence 1.

I'm pretty fond of Kyte. I think every writer has a story that has been in various stages of development for years and years. The Wellington Division is mine. In a very early draft, when it was a children's book and not a comic, he was a tiny fairy-type creature.

After my first year of college, I had a summer job drawing caricatures at a theme park. Occasionally I'd help carve letters into rings at another booth. I still have a silver Kyte ring I made. It fits my wedding ring finger best, so I don't often wear it, but it's right up there as one of my favorite pieces of jewelery.

Comments

manu cassier said…
Great roughs,... as always...!O)
sarah said…
Thanks Manu. :)
L Rossi said…
Hey,
Really like your work! Especially the paintings - the boy with the sword in front/below the girl up the tree is awesome :)
L